Mr. Andersen's Emotions are five emotions who appear in the Pixar movie Inside Out. Led by Anger, they operate the mind of Bill Andersen.
- Anger: "Uh-oh. She's looking at us." (To Fear) "What did she say?"
- Fear: "Oh uh, sorry sir! No one was listening!"
- Anger: "Is it garbage night? Uh, we left the toilet seat up?? What?! What is it, woman?! What?!"
- Fear: "Sir, she just rolled her eyes at us!"
- Anger: "What is her deal? All right, make a show of force, I don't want to have to put the foot down."
- Fear: "No! Not the foot..."
- Fear: "Sir, reporting high levels of sass!"
- Anger: "Take it to DEFCON 2!"
- Fear: "DEFCON 2!"
Riley's First Date?
- Anger: "RED ALERT!"
- Anger: "I know what you are doing here Jordan, you little punk!"
- Fear: "He's not good enough for Riley, no one is!"
- Sadness: "Go back to jail!"
Anger: "What is it, woman? WHAT?!!"
Fear: "Love the face paint!"